Wednesday, January 7, 2009

twisted weave is on blogger!

I've finally started a blog just for the business! Please excuse the mess while I figure out how to work this thing ... I'm not always so techno-inclined.

Anyway, as a small independent business owner, I think it is very important for those on the outside to get a glimpse of what goes on internally to make a business run. It's a lot of hard work and determination, but it's also a lot of fun. I can't wait to hear your thoughts and comments about my work and life.


My goal is to keep you all updated on my latest creations, ideas, inspirations, and even a little home-life (it seems appropriate as twisted weave is run out of my home). Thanks for checking in, and really, I do love reading what you have to say! thanks!


donlyn



No comments:

Post a Comment